The sheer & cool way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Made from 0.2 TOG fabric - 30% lighter than the ‘50/50’ Original
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs