What does a 2.5 tog sleeping bag mean?
The Love to Dream™ Sleep Suit 2.5 Tog is designed to increase airflow, better temperature regulation and allows additional mobility & freedom, making it perfect for active babies & toddlers who are always on the go.
No more worrying whether your little one is too hot or too cold at night. The Love to Dream™ Sleep Suit has built in legs and feet so your little one can transition from car/cot & stroller /pram. Ideal for the active toddler the Sleep Suit features the ‘2 in 1’ feet option you can cover those little toes up at night and uncover during the day for play.
So what is a TOG rating?
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade it is a measure of thermal resistance of a unit area, also known as thermal insulance. The Tog measurement is European warmth rating. The higher the tog the warmer the product.
Built for safer sleep:
- Built-In legs & feet allow your child to move safely around their sleep space
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Grip pads on the feet to help reduce slipping
Premium design that works:
- LUX KNIT™ built-in quilted blanket & sleeves for added warmth.
- Suits an active lifestyle; an easy transition between car, cot & stroller/pram.
- Smart zip for easy nappy/diaper changes.
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 4 sizes: 6-12 months, 21-24 months, 24-36 months,
- 3 Colours: White, Pink & Blue
- Outer & Lining: 100% cotton. Filling: 100% Polyester. Mesh: 100% Polyester