The Love to Dream™ SleepSuit 1.0 Tog allows for additional mobility & freedom, therefore making it a safer, more versatile alternative for active babies & toddlers on the go. The ‘2 in 1’ feet can be covered for bedtime, or uncovered for play time. This onesie style sleeping bag has a light built-in quilted blanket which is ideal for moderate temperatures. The 100% natural cotton outer & lining is gentle on delicate skin.
Love to Dream™ are world leaders in sleep innovation, and understand the importance of sleep for you and your baby. They have developed a 3-stage range of products that help babies and toddlers sleep better.
Your little one will sleep better and you won't have to get up in the middle of the night to adjust blankets and find socks. The Love to Dream™1.0 Tog Sleep Suit has short sleeves and a lighter upper chest fabric to help reduce the risk of overheating and enable better temperature regulation.
Built for safer sleep:
- Built-In legs & feet allow your child to move safely around their sleep space
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Grip pads on the feet to help reduce slipping
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
Premium design that works:
- Suits an active lifestyle; an easy transition between cot & stroller/pram.
- Smart zip for easy nappy/diaper changes.
- LUX KNITTM jacquard quilted blanket prevents filling from displacing
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- 3 Colours: White, Pink & Blue
- Outer & Lining: 100% cotton. Filling: 100% Polyester.
Available in 4 sizes:
*Ages & child lengths are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing strictly according to your child's current length, not their age.
Recommended clothing by temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child's health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.