ERGOBABY ALL POSITION OMNI 360 CARRIER
The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier can be used until your baby weighs 15 kg / 33 lbs (around 36 months old). Ergobaby front facing carrier has no restriction on how long you can continue wearing baby in a specific carry position, this is more about your comfort and baby’s comfort. We generally recommend wearing babies over 2 years old in the back position as it is the most comfortable position for longer durations of carrying with taller and larger babies. We recommend that you carry your baby high enough on your back, so she/he can have a fun view of the world over your shoulder.
The Omni 360 is newborn ready and can carry a newborn starting at 3.2 kg as opposed to the 360 which requires the use of an infant insert if you want to carry a baby under 5.5 kg.
Parents will love the features of the Omni 360 which ensure extra comfort and a better fit for a wider range of body types. The features include lumbar support, extra-cushioned crossable shoulder straps with easy-to-reach buckles, and the bonus of a new detachable pouch perfect for keys and phone.
The NEW Omni Carrier WON the GOLD Award at the 2017 Mother and Baby Awards ceremony. This is Ergobaby’s 5th consecutive year winning GOLD!
Comfort & Ergonomics for Baby:
· Hip-healthy M-shape seated position
· Head & neck support cushioned & adjustable
· Tuck-away babyhood for sun protection and privacy
Comfort & Ergonomics for Parents:
· Lumbar support for long-wearing comfort
· Padded crossable shoulder straps for a snug fit
· Easy buckling on the front
Easy & Versatile:
· Grows from newborn to toddler (3.2-20kgs)
· No infant insert required
· All carry positions: front facing you, front facing out, hip & back
· Quick & easy to switch baby to face out or face in on the go
· Double-lock buckle for extra safety
· Detachable pouch included
· Simple on-product instructions
· Easy & discreet breastfeeding