- Our Dr. Brown’s BPA Free bottle features a patented two-piece internal vent system
that works unlike any other bottle design.
- The vent system fully vents our bottle for vacuum-free feeding, which we call
positive-pressure flow, similar to breastfeeding.
- As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the teat collar through the vent system,
bypassing the breastmilk or formula, to the back of the bottle.
- Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula which minimizes oxidation and helps
maintain essential nutrients like vitamins C, A and E.
- Babies feed more comfortably because the vent system allows them to nurse
without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting
- This helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, burping, and wind.
- The breastmilk or formula flows freely, without teat collapse.