The market’s first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system.
- The vent system is designed to grow with your baby, and Dr Brown's recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of the bottle.
- It may help to reduce feeding problems, help digestion and help preserve vitamins.
- The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
- Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free.
- Helps reduce feeding problems – which may include colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients – Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy.
- The Dr Brown’s vent system reduces air bubble oxidation to help preserve nutrients.This is important because vitamins and lipids are fragile, and susceptible to nutrient loss.
- Vacuum Free Feeding helps digestion, particularly in newborns.
- The vent eliminates vacuum pressure in the bottle, so baby can feed at will, even as a newborn.
- The vent also helps prevent nipple collapse so baby can feed comfortably, like breastfeeding.
- Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together – Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace.
- The internal vent and silicone nipple are highly engineered to provide a consistent milk flow.
- The teats are made of medical-grade silicone.
Some parents find removing the vent a convenient option when they:
- Have a baby whose feeding becomes more developed.
- Want the convenience of a nipple-vented bottle.
All Dr Browns bottles come attached with:
- 1 x Level 1 newborn teat
- 1 x Vent cleaning brush
- 1 x Travel disc.