This product was previously called SWADDLE UP50/50 BAMBOO ORIGINAL.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents
The Swaddle UP™ TRANSITION BAG enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
Three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
- Zip off one wing so that one arms is free & one arm is still swaddled. This will allow your baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out
- After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
- 1.0 TOG luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable viscose from bamboo is ideal for moderate climates
- Naturally temperature-regulating
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
95% Viscose (from Bamboo), 5% Elastane
Available in 3 sizes:
MEDIUM - 6-8.5kgs (3-6months) Max child height: 68cm
LARGE - 8.5-11kg (Up to 6 months) Max child height: 76cm
X-LARGE - 11-14kg (9-12months) Max child height: 84cm
*Ages and child height are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s height, not their age.